Welcome to Outlook Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, one of the world’s most buoyant economies, rated AA (Source: Fitch) and the capital of the UAE, is entering a new era in which diversification and balance has moved to the top of the government’s agenda. The Vision 2030 has outlined diversification for many years; however, this year, Abu Dhabi will see a real push and execution towards privatization, alternative energy development, industry and continued infrastructure development.
The prestigious 10th Annual Abu Dhabi Conference, in 2016 will focus on 3 pillars Energy, Industry & Infrastructure with emphasis on the future plans, progresses and visions of the Emirate across general urban development, energy, industrial and infrastructure sectors. The Conference is designed to provide factual information on the Emirate’s US$ 337bn projects market in key sectors of development. Read more about the conference.
MEED is pleased to announce the three supporting patrons for the 10th Annual Abu Dhabi Energy, Industry & Infrastructure Conference are:
Industry Leading Speakers
Strategy, Innovation & Projects across Energy, Industry & Infrastructure
Developed after close consultation with key stakeholders in Abu Dhabi, the conference will:
- Set the new long-term plans for the economy including details of the revised Economic Vision 2030 and its implications, the domestic energy restructure programme, the new industrial development strategy and infrastructure expansion and modernisation plans
- Streamed and dynamic sessions for in depth insight & updates into major projects and opportunities in the energy, industrial, infrastructure and utilities sector (NEW!)
- Over 20+ hours of comprehensive networking opportunities for speakers, VIP guests, representatives of leading Abu Dhabi businesses and delegates
- Workshop on engaging the local business/ SME and Industrial Community with key Abu Dhabi OPCO’s engaging with SME’s and local businesses on successfully working in a collaborative manner to ensure high in-country value for the value chain to stimulate local businesses (NEW!)
- Workshop on human capability development to assist with the rapid need for Emiritization in Abu Dhabi (NEW!)
- Provide highly relevant information on critical market issues such as project cost management, resource management, project delivery through simultaneous workshops, sector focused round tables and breakout sessions (NEW!)